I am available for speaking engagements for 2019 and 2020. Below, you can find everything you need to know about me before asking me to speak at your event.
- I do not speak at events that do not have an enforceable Code of Conduct.
- I do not accept events that do not pay for my lodging, airfare, and an honorarium. Your event is important and so is my time. Let us endeavor to be respectful of one another.
- I am more likely to say yes to events that are willing to provide a complimentary ticket to a person of an underrepresented group of my choosing.
If that all sounds great to you, feel free to reach out to me at amelie[at]amelielamont[dot]com. You may also want to check out my upcoming speaking engagements to ensure they don’t conflict with your event.
- December 2018: Clarity Conf, The Language of Design
- October 2018: Adobe MAX, Defining Your Design Journey
- October 2018: Leading Design, Work in Progress
- October 2018: Asbury Aguile, The Language of Design
- June 2018: FusionConf, The Language of Design
- April 2018: Generate NYC, Diversity vs. Inclusion
- November 2017: Web Directions, Don’t Kill Them Softly: How to Give and Receive Feedback
- June 2017: Layers, Open
- June 2017: Awwwards LA, Is This About Me?: The Over-Analysis of Social Critique
- May 2017: Design Systems NYC, The Broader Implications of Language in Design Systems
- May 2017: Front Conference, Designer Panel Debate
- December 2016: The Great Discontent Live, #12
- September 2016: Women in Design & Tech NYC Panel at XO Group
- September 2016: WebVisions Chicago 2016, Design Anthropology 101
- July 2016: AlleyBoost: Diversity in Tech Panel
- July 2016: Girls Who Code Presentation
- July 2016: CSS Intro at The Octavia Project
- April 2016: The Inaugural Brioxy Summit at The White House, The Innovation Economy
- February 2016: Twitter Black History Month, Face to Face
- February 2016: Brooklyn JS, Designing for Inclusion
- October 2015: Catskills Conf 2015, Designing for Inclusion